Re: IceWM: Switching between windows

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:50:34 -0600, Jacob S. wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:42:14 -0500
> Carl Fink <carlf@fink.to> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:41:50PM -0600, Jacob S. wrote:
>> > hmm... It seems I must have bumped a hotkey without realizing it.
>> > Alt-Tab just stopped working for switching between active windows on
>> > my desktop. Ctrl-Alt-[1-6] doesn't work for switching desktops any
>> > more, either. It was working just 10 minutes ago...
>> >
>> > Do any of the other Ice users out there recognize this and know what
>> > I accidently pushed or how to undo it?
>>
>> Your scroll lock is on.  Usually the key is above and to the right of
>> your backspace key.
>
> Of course... how could I have missed that one. And now I realize the one
> "* lock" key on my keyboard that doesn't have an led to show when it's
> on... :-/

Package: gkrellm-leds

 gkrellm-leds (aka gkleds) is a GKrellM plugin which monitors the
 CapsLock, NumLock and ScrollLock keys and reports their current
 status via on screen LEDs.  This is useful for people who have
 keyboards without LEDs (typically cordless keyboards).

--

It is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer.
               -- Sun System & Network Admin manual