Re: OO 1.1.0 crashing ...

Adam Bogacki wrote:
Hi, I've had problem with OO 1.1.0 but have not seen it referred to on this list.

user@Tux:~$ openoffice brings up OO 1.1 but trying to open a new document, master document, text document (most of them), HTML, drawing or spreadsheet initially bring it up followed by the pop-up message

\!/ An unrecoverable error has occurred.
All modified files have been saved and can
probably be recovered at program restart.

after which it crashes.

It works OK on my machine.  Have you tried running an
strace on it?

-Roberto