Re: Re: no devices or drivers dir under /proc/bus/usb

here's a lessing of /etc/fstab and the output of mount:

/etc/fst# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                0       0
<snip>
/dev/sdd3       /test   ext3    defaults                        0       2
/dev/sde1       /mnt/fat32      vfat    defaults,gid=1003,umask=0000    0
2
none                    /proc/bus/usb   usbfs   defaults        0       0
usbdevfs  /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0

that's an edited version, I took out unnecessary drives, etc.
/dev/sde1 should be the USB drive in question, I have an all scsi system.

Here's mount:
/dev/sda2 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
/dev/sda1 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdb1 on /win95 type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdc1 on /usr type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdc2 on /home type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdd1 on /var type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdd2 on /mp3 type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sdd3 on /test type ext3 (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
none on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)

(The win95 dir is for wine, FYI :) )

Does that help?
VTK