2.6 and devfsd

Earlier I reported that I couldn't get my nvidia driver started up under 2.6

I rebuilt the source being careful, and that seems to have fixed my undefined
symbols problem

HOWEVER I think there are a number of module name changes that seem to screw
up devfs

The first problem is establishing /dev/agpgart.  This no longer happens
despite manually loading module agpgart.  Not sure I can quite find out why
at the moment.  In desperation I have configured my Nvidia driver to not
assume a linux driver for this.

The second problem is establishing /dev/psaux.  In the end I have manually
loaded module "psmouse".  This seems a new name to me, and therefore there is
presumably a file somewhere that should cause this module to be loaded on
first access to /dev/psaux.  I can't find where that is

Anyone else experiencing these problems and found a way round them?
--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk