Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

Roberto Sanchez wrote:
1.  Muslims who commit terrorist acts do so in *compliance* with the
teachings of Mohammed and Islam.

Well.... not entirely true. While terrorism in and of itself is laid out there are rules to it. Rules like non-combatants are not to be harmed, innocents will be spared (and converted, etc). The radical fundimentalists are acting upon the deed they are allowed to do but ignoring the rules by which they are supposed to do it.