Re: [CVS] Merging external snapshot to local repository

User Sam Watkins wrote::
On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 04:47:53AM +0100, Mateusz ?oskot wrote:
I'm running Debian and looking for some tools and solutions
which could help me with merging external snapshot of some project
into my own local version of it in the CVS repository.

There is a progam called cvsup, http://www.cvsup.org/,
maybe this is what you need.

Thanks, I will look closer at this tool.

Greets

--
Mateusz Łoskot, mateusz (at) loskot (dot) net
Registered Linux User #220771, Debian (Sarge)