Re: GUI

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 07:02:21AM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * alireza faryar <affaryar@yahoo.com> [2004 Dec 21 06:08 -0600]:
> > I am new to debian. I installed on a 100 MHz dell with
> > about 82 Meg of RAM and two disks, one is 1 G and the
> > other is 2 G. I could not install all packages that
> > come with the distribution CDs. I guess it ran out of
> > space. Can you recommend a GUI to use on such a
> > machine?

All of the recommendations above are fine, but with this processor I
would recommend something really fast like larswm. It may be not very
intuitive first, but after couple of days one wonders why one may
want all these awkward menus.

Piotr
--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw