Console Password Manager?

Does anyone know of a good Password Manager that can be run in the
console?  I know there are many GUI ones, but I need to run this
remotely via ssh so I need a console one.

I read about PMS (http://passwordms.sourceforge.net/) in this month's
Linux Journal, but it doesn't appear to have any official debian
packages (at least not in my sources.list).  PMS appears to be quite
old; last release was in 2002 according to the download section of the
website.  I figured there may already be an alternative in Debian
whose name I just don't know.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Ben