Firestarter for Testing (Sarge)?

I've been looking for a nice gui to setup a firewall and monitor
network traffic.  After reading through the posts on this and other
lists, I think I'd like to go with Firestarter.  However, upon running
aptitude and doing a search I couldn't find any packages for it.

I went to packages.debian.org and searched for it there, I found the following:

----------
# stable (admin): gtk program for managing and observing your firewall.
0.8.2-3woody1: alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc
# unstable (admin): gtk program for managing and observing your firewall
1.0.0-3: alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc
0.9.3-6: s390 sparc
----------

Firestarter isn't packaged for Sarge?  I thought in order for
something to make it to stable it had to be in testing and have "run
the gauntlet".  I was under the impression that Testing had everything
Stable did, perhaps newer versions, and then some things that have
made it down from Unstable.  Could someone explain to me how this came
about, I'm confused why it isn't there?

I would still like to get Firestarter if it's possible.  Are there
other repositories I don't know about?  Here's my
/etc/apt/sources.list

----------
#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

Is it possible to get a single package from Unstable, like
Firestarter, while still keeping everything else as Testing?  If it's
possible to do this in aptitude I'd appreciate instructions for that
as opposed to the command line apt ones.

Thanks in advance for your advice, I truly appreciate it!

Ben Bettin