Re: knoppix HD-install problem

I am not sure I agree with the above statement. While RTFM is a bit
impolite, I do think asking knoppix-related questions on a debian
mailing list is a bad idea. I am not saying that  there are no knoppix
experts on this list. But answering knoppix questions will not help
debian users or debian in any way.

	You have to expect Knoppix questions on the Debian lists since when you install Knoppix to HD the LILO splash screen has the Debian logo and name on it and we newbies don't know the difference until someone tells us otherwise.

David