How transfer the file linux.bin to another machine from the ash

Hi all,

8 months ago I installed debian sarge (20040429, the kernel is
2.6.5-1-686) on a Dell Inspiron 8600 without floppy, I configured the
boot from windows using the file linux.bin generated with the command
dd.

Now I want to move the partiton but I know that after that the current
file linux.bin won't be good. For this reason, before moving the
partion, I want to verify that I can generate and transfer a new file
linux.bin booting form the sarge CD-Rom I used to install debian.
Booting with the sarge CD I've found the way to generate the file
linux.bin:

- start the ash shell of linux system in memory

- generate a new linux.bin (I've generated it using dd with
/dev/discs/../part4 instead of /dev/hda3)

But now I don't know how to transfer the file as there isn't a ftp
client. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Giannandrea