Why does Sid debootstrap install ipchains? Why does sarge?

Sarge installs ipchains by default.
Nothing that depends on ipchains is installed by default.

I don't use ipchains.  I use less.

Can we have less in the base install and not ipchains?

I use OpenBSD as my firewall.

I think it's fair for people who want to use this non-essential
feature of the kernel to have to manually install the programs for it.

(I am messing around with debootstrap using my local partial mirror
and had to install ipchains to get it in the mirror to satisfy
debootstrap.  It's the first thing I uninstall after a Sarge install.)

For god's sake can we put less in there by default too?