Re: Java

Dalibor Topic escribió:

You can fetch debs from blackdown already, if you feel like it, afair.

I tried it, but it didn't worked in my computer ;(

Yes. But that's not Debian's problem ... it's Sun's. They have not been
seriously interested in fixing their licenses in the last 5+ years, though,
so I doubt they will ever be. So Debian's moving past Sun, and making sure that Java apps can go to main after they work with at least one of the various free runtimes. What Sun does
or doesn't do to fix their licenses does not matter any more.

Yes, I would like to find a package similar to Sun's and easy to install in Mozilla. I tried all them, but I cannot fine the mine :/ I use Debian Testing, so I can test some more ;) Any suggestions ( I tried Backdown, gcj ...).

I don't know if adding some MIME in my gnome-file-types-properties is enough to use automatically Java in my web browser too).

Thanks a lot because of your intelligent words. Regards.