On your upgrade from woody to sarge

	Did you change your kernel version?

	I'm asking because I'll probably upgrade from woody to sarge when
sarge finally goes stable.  I guess that upgrading the kernel to a 2.6
might also be an improvement.  Right now I tend to use KDE with gdm.  I
hope that the resolution can be more easily managed, too.  And I hope to
use my usb HP psc1210 better as well as the HP 697C on my parallel port.

--
(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless
Linux Gcomm 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i686 unknown