Unable to access ftp.nerim.net (Marillat's repository). Am I alone?

Hi,

I've been unable to access ftp.nerim.net (port 21) for more than a week
now. Thus, no new upgrades from Marillat's repository for me at the
moment.

I simply get a "connection timed out" trying to access ftp.nerim.net on
port 21. Anybody else having this problem?

I thought the repo might have moved, but http://hpisi.nerim.net/ doesn't
mention anything.

DNS-related? Here ftp.nerim.net resolves to:
~$ host ftp.nerim.net
ftp.nerim.net           CNAME   metroid.nerim.net
metroid.nerim.net       A       62.4.16.80

B/R,
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare