Re: Forward all mail in mbox to new email address

In respond to suggestions about moving the mbox file
to another machine:  I plan to store these mails from
my local machine to a web-based location such as
Yahoo. Therefore I cannot do as suggested, I have to
email those to myself.

Thanks for the tip on the the bounce feature in mutt.
It is what I want except if if I tag all the one I
want then bounce ends up giving a 'big' message
contains all those mails instead of individual one.

=====
ThanhVu H. Nguyen