RE: Selective TCP listening with X

I just lost my reply, so here's a short replay...

I think the default in Debian is to NOT listen for TCP connections.  It's
not in the X(7) man page, but `grep -r listen /etc/X11` shows a couple of
locations where X is called with the -nolisten flag.  I believe this causes
X to ONLY listen on local Unix sockets.

I found it.  -nolisten is mentioned in the Xserver(1) man page.