Re: Debian retail kit?

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 06:50:22PM -0500, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 07:51:39AM -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > When I was becoming more intereted in Debian, I printed the install
> > manaul and the debian refernce. I did it at Kinko's by giing them a PDF
> > which they easily printed and spiral bound. (B/W -- as color is a bit
> > beyond my means)
> >

> Was Kinko's expensive?

 Hi Antonio,
 it was about 15 USD IIRC, but that was with the woody books. Not sure
 what the new books would cost. Note: b/w laser print, spiral bound,
 clear cover
 The benefit: nice, easy to read reference. room for comment in margins.
 easy to lay flat for reading.
 Doing this once for every release is not too costly.
 -Kev