Re: Cloning a workstation

  rs> For your needs, systemimager may be a better choice.

Does the 'updateclient' command in 'systemimager' properly/easily keep
the clients current after making changes (packages, config files, etc)
on the "golden client"?

Allegedly (I haven't used any of these apps yet), 'replicator'
provides this type of functionality with its 'repli-sync'.  I can't
seem to find any such capability in FAI.

Clearly, once the clients have been created, we must keep them current!

Thanks for your comments,

  -Kenneth

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu