Re: Unable to use scanner

Wayne Topa wrote:
 Rick
    Go to the sane website.  They list every scanner they support and
    have instructions on how to get it working.

    You could find your answer faster there then waiting for someone
    here who 'might' have the same scanner.

Wayne,

Thanks for the advice. It hadn't even occurred to me to check for a sane website. Once I found it, I followed the instructions for my PSC 2210.

I'm happy to say that I now have a working scanner. :) Someday, I'll get it through my head that Google is my friend. :)

Thanks,
Rick

--
"...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle