logging of dpkg actions

Hello!

Is there a a logfile anywhere for the actions dpkg did....
... like installation/deinstallation/update of packages?

If there is no logfile, Is there another chance to get this Information?

I'd like to follow what happens to my system....
... apt-listchanges is nice, but it is too detailed to present this
information to all users.

I'm thinking of a kind of web page (dynamically build) with an overview
of what happened during the last 4 weeks....
... including links to the detailed changelog files

  Jürgen
--
e-mail: jrinas@gmx.de