DFSG-free replacement of DJBDNS ?

Hello.

I'm searching for dns server for a small network. I have used djbdns
in the past, but now I'd like to switch to something dfsg-free.

The dns server should have both authoritative (for computers in local
network only) and recursive part. The recursive part must be easily
scriptable, because we are on dialup and we can get different set of
nameservers each time we connect (we have several providers, etc).

The setup so far was
 * tinydns on 127.0.0.1
    - authoritative server for our internal.net
 * djbdns on 192.168.1.1
    - 'main dns server' and a cache for computers in local network
    - if asked about internal.net, ask tinydns
    - if asked about something 'out there' when offline, return false
      immediatelly
    - when going online with pon, write provider's dns server to
      /service/dnscachex/root/servers/@ && restart dnscache
    - if asked about something 'out there' when online, forward to
      provider's dns server
    - when going offline with poff, empty the
      /service/dnscachex/root/servers/@ && restart dnscache

Can anyone share his/her experiences with dfsg-free name servers and
possibly map them to my setup?

Thanks in advance,
Frank Bauer