TCP/IP and Image Manipulation libraries?

I posted this on the evening of Nov 21, and again last night (Nov 22) about 27 hours after the original post. It has now been another 13 hours since the second post and I have still not seen my post come back to me. Yesterday, I was unable to even connect to lists.debian.org to even see if my post had gone through, until the end of the day. I got through last night, but my post was not there. I have received 4 digests since the last post, but none have contained my posting, so I am posting again. Nothing has bounced back to me, either. Sorry if anyone gets multiple postings.