Re: sound driver

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 01:25:51PM -0700, Justin Guerin wrote:
> The size discrepency is most likely due to differing kernel versions.  What
> kernel are you using in Sarge?  How about in Knoppix?

Both are 2.4.27

> Hmm, the above output would seem to suggest that ogg123 is actually working.
> If there isn't an error  message you forgot to copy, how about turning up
> the volume via a mixer?

Sorry, forgot to mention the details of the problem...  the first
second of the song is repeated continuously.  It works in the sense
that I get out sound and it is sound from the song that I'm trying to
play, but it only plays the first second, over-and-over again.
Imagine a CD or record that keeps skipping.

Jason