why cant i send mail with squirrelmail?

i have a mail server set up and can successfully send mail using an email client aka thunderbird, im running postfix/courier-imap all the users are stored in a mysql db, i can recieve mail fine as well. im using apache and squirrelmail for my webmail. i have to use relayhost = mail.comcast.net in my postfix config so that my mail doesnt bounce, my ip is a DUL. when ever i send mail through SM i get timeouts when connecting to my ISP's mail server mail.comcast.net, on about 3 different ip addresses. its my understanding that SM uses the same setup that the clients do, SM is running on the same server as the other services aka courier and postfix. so why can i send mail with a client and not with SM? i have SM setup to use localhost for both incoming and outgoing mail so it uses my servers settings. what can i provide for you to better assist me? i have been messing with this for almost 2 weeks have asked countless people and mailing lists with no resolve.

here is my postconf -n if that helps:

mail root # postconf -n
alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-aliases.cf
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
home_mailbox = .maildir/
html_directory = no
inet_interfaces = all
local_destination_concurrency_limit = 10
local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps $virtual_mailbox_maps unix:passwd.byname
local_transport = local
mail_owner = postfix
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
mydestination = $myhostname, $mydomain, localhost.$mydomain, localhost
mydomain = computernick.com
myhostname = mail.computernick.com
mynetworks = 192.168.0.0/24, 127.0.0.0/8
myorigin = computernick.com
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.1.5-r1/readme
relayhost = mail.comcast.net
relocated_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-relocated.cf
sample_directory = /etc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual.cf
virtual_gid_maps = static:100
virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail/
virtual_mailbox_domains = nyc0nshack.com
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-maps.cf
virtual_minimum_uid = 1000
virtual_transport = virtual
virtual_uid_maps = static:1001

thanks for any and all help