Re: executing spamassassin from sieve on some of the messages

Andrea Vettorello wrote:

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:18:26 -0700, Vadim Kutsyy, PhD <vadim@kutsyy.com> wrote:
I am setting cyrus on sarge, and I want to send some (but not all)
messages through spamassassin (smapc).  in procmail I would just pipe it
after I run all of the tests for lists, but what can I do in sieve? My
understanding that sieve doesn't support pipe, is there any way I can
execute spamassassin from sieve?
From what i recall about sieve, it was purposely created with very
limited syntax and capabilities to sort email. I've never used sieve
for complicated tasks, only a couple of time to create some dumb "not
in office" reply messages, but i suspect you can't execute external
commands, you can only filter the mail regarding some criteria,
forwarding to other accounts or save them on different IMAP
subdirectory (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

Andrea
That's my understanding as well, then, is there any other way I can sort messages with cyrus?