3c575_cb missing from debian install

Hi,

I'm trying to install debian testing on my laptop, but I need the
3c575_cb for my PCMCIA network adapter, and for some reason it is not
included on the boot, root, net-drivers or even cd-drivers images. I
don't know why, the net-drivers has over 200kb free space. It's
difficult to install without it, my Thinkpad 240 doesn't have a CD
player, and I don't have a USB device, so network is the only practical
way to install debian.

Anyway, has anyone managed this? How? Or can anyone suggest how I can
get that driver onto my system? I even tried downloading the
pcmcia-modules package on my desktop system, and manually copying the
module to my laptop, but it didn't work.

Thanks.

Ketil