start-stop-daemon: command not found error when running cron job

I'm trying to stop a wget process after a set amount of time with the
following command from a crontab.

start-stop-daemon --stop -n wget

When this command runs, I get the following error and it doesn't stop wget:
/bin/sh: start-stop-daemon: command not found

The wget command that is running is called with a cron job also:
wget -O /var/mp3/openline-`date +%m-%d-%Y`.ogg
http://localhost:8000/kwlv.ogg

The cron job will start the script at my set time, I'm just looking for a
way to stop the script.  My command line works from the command line it just
doesn't work from cron.  I'm setting this up in webmin and I'm running the
stop script as root.

Any suggestions.

Marion Hall