Re: right handheld computer for a Debian user?

> What's the right handheld computer for this particular person?

I was just thinking of copying some documents onto the handheld to
finish reading them there, to reduce wear and tear on the desktop
computer.

I understand handheld computers have no moving parts to wear out etc.
and don't fear lightning storms.  If anything breaks it is a long trip
to town.

I suppose then all I need is a monochrome handheld and just go for the
cheapest, and not insist on Linux, and just use the
$ apt-cache search palm
stuff to put the files I want to browse later on it.

I suppose if I don't insist on being able to use Linux I can lessen
the price lots?