[nospam_40811@alltel.net: Using DHCP with Sarge Debian-Installer; and not adding normal user]

First, good job on the D-I.  I've put my Woody CD away for good now.

Second, and primarily: during setup, Sarge asked me for an IP address.
I just hit "enter" -- and it said my IP address was not entered
correctly.  I suppose I could have gone to expert mode and done a DHCP
thing but how come the normal flow of things didn't have this?  or I
missed it.

Thirdly, is it possible "in the normal flow" of install *not* to add a
normal user.  I like to wait until after I've answered the "do you want
system-wide readable home directories" 'no' before I add my normal user.
I tried to just leave the name blank but it said that was malformed.