RE: Websphere MQ on Debian ??

Hi Mark,

I'm running a 2.4 kernel. I think that MQ doesn't like the new threading
model in 2.6 (MQ also has problems on later RedHat 2.4 kernels, which
backport the new threads).

Setting environment variable LD_ASSUME_KERNEL should resolve the issue.
Google should tell you what to set it to...

You'll also need to install fixpack CSD06 or later...

And sorry, I looked for that "install mq under debian" doc but couldn't
find it.

Regards,

Simon