BitTorrent Clients

Hello all,

I am trying to get started using BitTorrent on my system (Deb. Woody).  But I seem to be
having some troubles getting the client installed.  Specifically, I would like to use
Azureus, but have no luck so far.  Has anyone got this working on Woody without having to
"upgrade" to testing?  I think the main problem is that I don't have gtk2 installed, but
when I

  #> apt-get -s install libgtk2.0-0

I get a long list of new installs, upgrades, and removes.  I don't have the time or desire
to sit for hours configuring what would basically be a new system at this point.  Does
anyone have any suggestions for getting a bittorrent client on Woody?  I really wish I had
a testing machine that I could fiddle with and not worry about breaking things, but this is
my "production" system, and it's my only system at this point.

Thanks,

--
|Brad Camroux              | === http://www.debian.org === |