Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:58:34 -0500
From: Geoffrey Plitt <playergiro@gmail.com>
To: wnpp@debian.org
Subject: php4-curl

Found your email on usenet. I need to install php4-curl but I am
getting the following error from apt:

$ sudo apt-get install php4-curl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

 php4-curl: Depends: libcurl2 (>= 7.11.1-1) but 7.11.1-0wup1 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

obviously I have a sources.list problem. here is my sources.list:
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://www.backports.org/debian/ woody db4.2 subversion
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian woody main
deb http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~sdier/debian updates/wup/
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable contrib

any idea what the correct sources.list is?