.deb builder for Intel Compilers

Hello everyone,

if anyone out there finds it usefull, I have managed to package the
Intel Compilers for ia64 and i386. Assuming it is not allowed (and fair)
to redistribute any binaries, I provide a .deb 'builder':

http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/debian/unstable/intel-compiler-source_8.0-3_all.deb

or via apt

deb http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/debian unstable/all/
and install intel-compiler-source

You will have to download the binaries from Intel yourself
http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/

Detailed instructions for building the packages can be found at
http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/unix/admin.html#intel

Have fun!
Ionut

--