Re: can't post to "linux.debian.user" "solved"

> My messages were posted, but they didn't show up in the proper place
> in the threads in Mozilla.  References and In-Reply-To looked correct
> so I don't know what happened

Note how you are currently reading uncorrupted Message-ID
<[🔎] 87657e4w8d.fsf@jidanni.org> at gmane.org, and
<god_knows_what@gated-at.bofh.it> on
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=linux.debian.user

I suppose one is supposed to put both Message-ID's into the References
header if one follows-up.

Here is what ensued when I protested those taking artistic licence
with my article's licence plates.