migration to debian from NT4 :)

Hi All,

I've been asked to move our domain from NT in to the linux world :) naturally Debian of course. I would like advise if anyone has does this on the best way to do this. The server will need to have some smb share available and would love to be able to migrate the fax server which in its current state is crap... you have to physically go over to the server to look at incoming faxes and then print them (I dont allow my users VNC type access) I would however like if possible to be be able to somehow send and receive faxes from the desktops....does anyone know if there are any great apps for such a task? bear in mind that I have w2k, SuSe and OSX desktop clients. I guess the only major thing is how to get the user login details out of the NT4 server and import into the linux server? i really want to avoid a manual process if possible

Many thanks

Gabe