chima

please am sorry to disdurb who ever is this.
i am from nigeria.my is chima anyijiofor.
my problem is that? last year i won the american visa lottery.
and ever sine,i need money to purchase my passport and money to travel
over there.pls i beg in the name of our God,i need about $5oo dollars to
complete the remaing money with me.
i have just gotten a visa.but money to travel is my problem.
i need  someone to assist me.
as u do,God in have shall bless u.
my friend account number is is  3000129078(city express bank)
lagos nigeria.mail me if u are concern.
bye