Re: Horde2 : IMAP failed

On Thursday 05 August 2004 04:02, cep welly hurled the following on the wire:
*snip*
> > Those required IMAP functions are the PHP IMAP functions.
> > You can get them by a simple:
> > apt-get install php4-imap

> I think I have already done it ...let's see....
> mslinux:~# apt-get install php4-imap
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> php4-imap is already the newest version.
> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
>
> Yep ! I've got php4-imap already installed which mean that I had it
> installed before Horde2
> Maybe there's some configuration I've missed...but where ?

Create a info.php file with the following in it:

<?php phpinfo() ?>

Put it somewhere in a web browsable directory and load the page. It should
give you an overview of lots of stuff including what extentions are loaded
into PHP.
Check to see if IMAP is there. If it isn't check in this file:

/etc/php4/apache/php.ini

for this line:
extension=imap.so

It should be at the bottom.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.