How Might I Help?

Greetings,

I have been using Debian with KDE since December and really love it.  I
haven't found it to be too challenging, and most of my questions and issues
were easily answered with research into lists like this one and google
searching.

My question for you all is this, how might I help?  I want to give back to
this extraordinary community.  I don't have the inclination to write code,
I'm not a programmer so can't really help in that way.  I can edit and
proof-read copy for user manuals etc, and I also have extensive experience
with graphics and layout programs from years of being a professional graphic
designer.  How can I contribute?

I am willing to troubleshoot graphic and layout programs, edit copy for user
manuals, and/or contribute graphics as much as my schedule permits (paying
jobs before gratis).

I am particularly keen to assist in areas where I still need MS Windows (color
management, pre-press, professional quality graphics and layout programs), my
motive is to help where I can to bring Linux into the same usability as
Windows and Mac in these arenas so that I can free myself from dependence on
MS or Apple completely.

Peace,
Gail