Re: redirecting : fetchyahoo to thunderbird + colorful console

richard lyons wrote:

On Thursday 24 June 2004 00:34, Marco Paganini wrote:
[...]
There is something very strange here. One of the main problems with
yahoo mail is exactly that: They stopped offering POP access to the
free accounts. I just checked my "Mail Options" and there's no option
to activate POP (unless, of course, you pay them). Could anyone else
here with a yahoo account confirm that?

Same here. Three ways to get POP3 -- and they are all paid-for options, $2, $3, or $10 per month.

Some other Yahoo domains may be free: try yahoo.co.uk etc.