Re: Website creating software

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 08:41:54PM -0500, Jacob S. wrote:
   > On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:55:34 +0530
   > "Sridhar M.A." <mas@mylug.org> wrote:
   >
   > > imaptool is one simple program to get the image maps. A more full
   > > featured program is kimagemapeditor.
   >
   > imaptool looks good, but it's kind of hard not being able to see where
   > you've already defined image maps - how do you make sure you don't
   > overlap or leave an area uncovered. I leave a gimp window open at all
   > times for editing images anyway, plus I like their format better.

Imaptool is not that feature rich as I mentioned. For quick and dirty, I
think it is the best. Kimagemapeditor does whatever you have mentioned
and puts a translucent 'layer' on the already marked areas. If one uses
Quanta for site development, this program is integrated with it.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                   GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

poverty, n.:
	An unfortunate state that persists as long
	as anyone lacks anything he would like to have.