Re: Console only box?

David Haughton wrote:
> I still prefer lynx over links (or links2 or whatever).

1: This is debian list.  As such it behooves you to follow the CoC as laid out
here: <http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/>.  You'll note that it states
clearly one should not CC unless requested.  I did not, have not nor will not
request a CC.  Please adhere to the CoC.  Thanks.

2: Lynx suffers from a decided lack of formatting and frames support, links
does not.  As such many pages that are completely unreadable in lynx are
perfectly usable in links.  Since most people don't know about links nor its
formatting capabilities they often see lynx, see how useless it is and give up
on text browsers.  Best to point them at the one that at least can render
something more than the HTML equivolent of "hello world".  :P