Re: Cobalt

Well.... I tried it. I installed the debootstrap on Mandrake 9.[0][1], dont
know exactly. I changed the partition table before, but somehow it booted
anyway. Cool.
I mounted the partition of mandrake's root to /mnt/debinst. Maybe that was the
fault. Then I called debootstrap and it downloaded many things. After all, it
run into an error "GLIBC_PRIVATE not found. And mandrake does not want to
boot with a kernel panic, same error.
Maybe I should have use another partition, but the drive has only 2G, and put
in another drive is not possible.

Lets see what happens if I try it with disks...