Re: 2.6.6 unsupported wireless? That can't be true!

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:40:18AM +0200, Benedict Verheyen wrote:
> Have you been able to get a wireless connection with another kernel?
> If not, it's best to start of with as less security features enabled as
> possible.

Thanks for your suggestions. After returning the router to the default
factory settings and copying one of my wireless.opts file from a backup
from a couple of months ago I got everything working again. I don't
remember having editted the wireless.opts file so I'm not sure what
happened there. In any case, I'm excited that my wireless is working again
(and under 2.6.6 no less!!).

thanks,
emma

--