Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

cr <cr@orcon.net.nz> said on Tue, 25 May 2004 19:50:18 +1200:
> And in English (I mean 'British English', though that term always strikes me
> as tautological if not oxymoronic)

Don't get me started on wenglish. I was about to submit a very angry
bugreport that my dictionary changed to American spelling after an
upgrade, before discovering there is a wenglish-british package. I
still think I should submit a bugreport saying that wenglish is
stupidly named - it should not be a dummy package that depends on
wenglish-american at all. Maybe wenglish-american | wenglish-british,
so it doesn't try to install the american one by default upon an
upgrade.

Bah, fucking Webster.

So now that the car is gone, wanna shag? -- James