Beta4 Installer - Multiple Debian Versions?

I've been doing some experimental installs (which, BTW, have worked
perfectly so far) using the Beta4 installer:

         ../sarge_d-i/i386/beta4/sarge-i386-netinst.iso.

The console "login" screen shows the following:

         Debian GNU/Linux testing/unstable foobar tty1

         foobar login:

I am confused about the "unstable" part shown above.  I thought that
the installer was creating a 'sarge' system, not a 'sarge'/'sid' one.
True?

Which version(s) should I put in "sources.list"?

  o  just 'sarge'

  o  both 'sarge' and 'sid'

  o  other

Thanks for clarifying things,