Postfix question....

I am running Debian 3.0 stable (woody) and have Postfix installed.

My Debain machine resides at 63.231.57.180

My personal machine resides at 63.231.57.177

I'm running a subnetted set of Static IP Addresses from my ISP on a DSL line.

Mail is flowing  to and from the Debian box and the internet just perfectly fine.

I can reach the debian box with Outlook from my personal machine and pick up my email just fine.... I can not, however, send it.
When I write an email and click on send, it times out.

Can anyone help me get Postfix configured right?  I've been over the FAQ's and HOWTO's but ain;t figuring it out.