Re: Samba problem resolved: roaming profiles wouldn't

On Sat, 22 May 2004 10:39:34 -0400, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> Probably not documented.  I doubt MS would want people to know too much
> about the registry.  It would make migration to competing OSs too easy.

     I don't know about registry key, but in Group Policy under
Administrative Templates, System, User Profiles there is setting "Only
allow local user profiles". There is also "Prevent Roaming Profile
changes from propagating to the server" setting.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee