Re: [OT] Yahoo's Antispam proposal

Incoming from Tom Allison:

> All the spammers would do is create thousands of dummy accounts (hence a
> community) to run around and trust each other and build a concensus of
> trust.

Forgive my ignorance on this subject.  I'm still bringing myself up to
speed on this.  The "Web Of Trust" thing says (eg.) Tom trusts Bill who
trusts Sally who trusts Ramiz, so Tom trusts Ramiz.  Is there no way
to say you don't trust anything Tom says, which would instantly
invalidate anyone using him as a reference?  Can I not somehow disable
locally trust of Tom's key?

- -