system.kdeglobals - which package?

Howdy,

I've wound up in a situation where I don't have the file /etc/kde3/system.kdeglobals for some reason (likely I lost it in that recent snafu with kdelibs4 postinst deleting it).

The problem is I can't figure out how to get it back. It's not owned by anything (which one would expect of a conffile), but it also doesn't appear to be listed as a conffile for anything. Apparently it used to be a conffile from one of the kdelibs packages (kdelibs, kdelibs4, kdelibs-data, etc... don't remember which). So.... where does it come from, and more importantly, how do I get it back?

(BTW, running Debian-unstable, originally installed from a testing mini-cd using d-i from 4/13/2004).

Thanks,
Jake

PS: I tried posting this to debian-kde@lists.debian.org, but it bounced:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <debain-kde@lists.debian.org>: User unknown in virtual alias table